Moment of Clarity
Think Well …then think again!
- Lessons Learn’tGo It Alone SO CHECK IT! In my senior year in highschool one of my classes was social studies. My teacher was a person who instead of teaching from the dry and boring curriculum decided to create a debate. The debate would be “for” or “against” marijuana legalization. He separated the class into twoContinue reading “Lessons Learn’t”
- Lessons Learn’t“Life’s A Trip” SO BOOM! When I was in 8th grade I went to Booker T. Washington Middle school in Baltimore. It’s named after THAT Booker T, the one who dug himself ‘Up From Slavery,’ not the wrestler that goes, “Can You Dig That, Sucka?” Our class was out for lunch and some ofContinue reading “Lessons Learn’t”
- Social Media’s Revisionist History“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party isContinue reading “Social Media’s Revisionist History”
- On Culture“Not “bad” meaning bad but “bad” meaning good.” ~Run DMC When we talk about culture it’s obvious that culture is such a cornerstone of human life as it describes a realm of creation and invention necessary to the growth and development of a society. Society is structured in a particular way and cultureContinue reading “On Culture”
- The Failure of the EEOC[O]ne hundred years of delay have passed since President Lincoln freed the slaves, yet their heirs, their grandsons, are not fully free. They are not yet free from the bonds of injustice. And this nation, for all its hopes and all its boasts, will not be fully free until all of its citizens areContinue reading “The Failure of the EEOC”
- Democracy at WorkHow owning the change can change work “Democracy isn’t something you do every four years. Democracy is what you do everyday.” There’s a short documentary called Own The Change that showcases average, everyday, and regular people like you and me who became owners of their workplace. This documentary gives examples of a myriad ofContinue reading “Democracy at Work”
- 7 Political Tactics of the LeftI’ve personally spent upwards of 7 years around liberals, radicals, and leftists working shoulder to shoulder at collective and cooperative ventures including owning a cafe & bookstore, working weekends for about 8 months on an urban farm, and sooooo many meetings, conferences, and talks. From personal and intimate relationships to business relationships, presented hereContinue reading “7 Political Tactics of the Left”
Entrepreneur, writer, organic intellectual scholar, avid reader and cat whisperer.